Griffith Park Resolution Run

Join us for the 1st Annual Griffith Park Resolution Run. This run features a Half Marathon, 12K, and a 5K! Trek through the beautiful & historic Griffith Park located in the heart of Los Angeles on January 7, 2023 along with hundreds of other runners as we start of the New Year with a trail run! ​

Our Half Marathon course is roughly 90% on a trail with the remaining 10% on asphalt. 

    Event Details